Business Analyst (H/F) – CDI
We’re looking for new colleagues that will help us deliver high-level expertise for our customers and partners. Most of our current missions are in front and middle office, back office, corporate finance, structured finance, sales and trading, research, risk management, global transaction banking, investment management, insurance, debt resolution, private equity, hedge fund management, private banking.
- You will have to act on all the phases of the projects, which can cover from Front to Back Office
- Design and conduct workshops to express user needs
- Impact assessment, framing of projects
- Propose necessary or desired changes for the implementation of the target processes
- Software package setup and upgrade management
- Write general functional specifications
- Validate the detailed functional specifications in relation to the different actors
- Writing technical specifications
- Participate / carry out functional tests
- Conducting change, accompanying users
- Good knowledge of market, credit, operational or regulatory risks (PnL, VaR, Basel III, liquidity ratio)
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience, with a finance specialty
- Technical and functional competencies
- At least two years experience in Project Management
- Evolving in an international context, proficiency in English is required.
- As the position requires to interact strongly with many interlocutors, your responsiveness, your relational ease and your ability to manage stress are essential assets.
- You master Excel and SQL queries, and ideally tools such as VBA.
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps will be a real asset.
- Experience in a financial market environment (investment banking or asset management) is desired as well as a thorough knowledge of financial instruments and financial software packages.
How to apply
Apply to this job by sending your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Addstones hiring process
We expect you to be proficient in English and although we have a tailored technical/functional interview for each candidate, we managed to simplify our hiring process to always have only 3 steps:
- Phone call with HR team - we present you the company and the mission while we also learn more about who you are and what you are looking for
- Technical/functional interview - this might be carried out in English or French
- You get an answer if we go forward or not
Why choose Addstones
- Specialized training
- Private health insurance
- International team
- Market level salaries
- Regular team events and offsites
- 50% contribution for public transportation
With a team of more than 300 people, we have an ambitious project to become the leader in our market segment. We continue our growth momentum by recruiting 150 new talented people willing to join us in France, London, Singapore and Bucharest.
Addstones values its people, diversity and inclusion. Our organization is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world. Join us and get the chance to work on the world’s toughest challenges from investment banking, cyber security, smart cities, and blockchain!