Project Manager Officer (H/F) – CDI
We’re looking for new colleagues that will help us deliver high-level expertise for our customers and partners. Most of our current missions are in front and middle office, back office, corporate finance, structured finance, sales and trading, research, risk management, global transaction banking, investment management, insurance, debt resolution, private equity, hedge fund management, private banking.
- Financial follow-up on projects
- Consolidation of budgets, consumption, savings and ROI
- Planification and consolidation of the schedules with the different actors, progress management
- Implementation and monitoring of indicators / dashboards + alerts and risks reporting
- Communication and projects coordination
- Preparation of committees and reports
- At least a 5 years experience in project management, ideally acquired in the banking environment
- You master the methodologies such as CMMI, Prince 2
- Experience with planning tools such as Business Object, MS Project or Clarity
- As the position requires to interact strongly with many interlocutors, your responsiveness, your relational ease and your ability to manage stress are essential assets
- Evolving in an international context, proficiency in English is required.
How to apply
Apply to this job by sending your CV to : email@example.com
Addstones hiring process
We expect you to be proficient in English and although we have a tailored technical/functional interview for each candidate, we managed to simplify our hiring process to always have only 3 steps:
- Phone call with HR team - we present you the company and the mission while we also learn more about who you are and what you are looking for
- Technical/functional interview - this might be carried out in English or French
- You get an answer if we go forward or not
Why choose Addstones
- Specialized training
- Private health insurance
- International team
- Market level salaries
- Regular team events and offsites
- 50% contribution for public transportation
With a team of more than 300 people, we have an ambitious project to become the leader in our market segment. We continue our growth momentum by recruiting 150 new talented people willing to join us in France, London, Singapore and Bucharest.
Addstones values its people, diversity and inclusion. Our organization is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world. Join us and get the chance to work on the world’s toughest challenges from investment banking, cyber security, smart cities, and blockchain!